Old July 26th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products,rec.aviation.student
AliR

Default David Clark 13.4

How do you like the Bose compared to the DC 13.4? I have a DC 10-13XL that
I am pretty happy with, but I have always been curious about the Bose X.
The price is whats keeping me from buying one. I can't tell if the extra
$400 is worth it or not.

AliR.

"Kobra" wrote in message
. ..
Flyers,

If anyone is looking for a nice David Clark aviation headset I have one

for
sale on ebay: http://tinyurl.com/q9n2p

I just upgraded to the Bose Aviation X, but it still breaks my heart to

sell
these. They are just as comfortable as the Bose, they provide great noise
attenuation and reduction and have remarkable clarity.

They also NEVER gave me any problems in any way, shape or form. There are
indeed well designed and constructed. Good luck to anyone who bids on

them.

Kobra