Old July 26th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products,rec.aviation.student
B A R R Y[_1_]

Default David Clark 13.4

AliR wrote:
How do you like the Bose compared to the DC 13.4? I have a DC 10-13XL that
I am pretty happy with, but I have always been curious about the Bose X.
The price is whats keeping me from buying one. I can't tell if the extra
$400 is worth it or not.

It was for me for the exact same change.

However, I do have a fat head, so it was all about clamping force. If
you have a more human sized head, you may not see the benefit.