Old July 4th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Default 1966 C-172 For Auction

What's wrong with high wing airplanes? Ever see a bird? Their wings
don't come out of their bellies!

Scott
High wing taildragger only pilot

El Maximo wrote:
"Victor Bravo" wrote in message
oups.com...

On Jul 3, 10:09 am, "El Maximo" wrote:

"Victor Bravo" wrote in message

Congratulations 'Max, you're dancing the Zero-Credibility Boogie !

Gee, I'm heartbroken. A spammer doesn't like me. Boo hoo.

Actually I do like you, you're a smart ass just like me, and I only
disagree with your POV on this particular issue. We may be the best of
friends if we meet at an airport someday. Have a nice day, and
remember - Friends don't let friends fly nosewheels!

Ya know, until you made that nosewheel crack, I though you may be a
reasonable person.

I also just realized you sell high-wing planes.

There is something seriously wrong with you.

p.s. Have a good 4th.

--
Scott
http://corbenflyer.tripod.com/