Old November 23rd 09, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MickiMinner

Default BRSS R4S See You - to SWF

On Nov 22, 10:13*pm, Eric Greenwell wrote:
Scott Alexander wrote:

What SW did you use to convert PC screen into video ?

Does that scary music playing in your cocklpit help you go faster ?

I only listen to the Batman Dark Knight theme song after the fact.
Enroute......it's strictly Guns-N-Roses "Welcome to the Jungle" on
repeat all flight through my IPOD. If you watch closely in the video,
you can see slight oscilations enroute....from me head banging.

"Welcome to the Jungle"....I love the concept of using that for a
theme song for competition! I used it on a presentation for
orientation for a local high school teacher (Advanced Placement
History)....guess it would also work for glider pilots!
Micki
(ex-Rock and Roll DJ)