Old August 7th 18, 02:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hartley Falbaum[_2_]

Default Cobra trailer lug bolts

On Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 11:10:15 AM UTC-4, Hartley Falbaum wrote:
I am looking for information about the size of lug bolts used on Cobra trailers. Spindlebarger is currently closed until 10 August.

The Cobra manual indicates some lug bolts are 14 mm, instead of the usual 12mm. It also indicates a 15" wheel is sometimes used instead of the usual 14" (or 13" on older trailers).

I'd like to know how to identify which trailers use 14mm bolts, and which use 12mm. I don't have trailers available except my own, or I would just pull a bolt and measure. Mine is a 14" wheel, 5 bolts, 12mm.

If anyone out there in r.a.s. actually knows, please help.

Thanks in advance

Hartley Falbaum

WOW! Great minds think alike! Exactly how I did it too!
Georgia, USA