Old August 16th 03, 09:22 PM
Timmy Ferrell

Default Cycling Views in Downloaded aircraft

Hi All,
I'm slowly learning the basics of downloading aircraft but I have
several questions. One of which is occasionaly I will get an aircraft and
install it with no problem; it shows up in the list of available aircraft
and loads properly. The cockpit view shows the panel and guages correctly
but when I cycle through the views nothing else appears except the outside
terrain- no cabin in the rear view or wings in the side views. The virtual
cockpit does not exist, either.
Am I not configuring something correctly, or is this more likely the way
the aircraft were designed? Is the a way I can tell if the aircraft will
have all views 'before' I download it, and if so how?
I realise the views probably will not affect the flyability of the
aircraft but it does detract from the immersion factor and the overall
completeness of the aircraft.
Thanks,
Timmy