Old February 20th 04, 09:44 PM
BUFDRVR

Go ahead nutsack, cite a U$ DOJ / BOP statistic that supports
your patheticly false claim ...

Actually moron, it's you who need to provide factual evidence that; "many of
(prisoner in the US) whom are innocent, and/or have not been convicted of any
crime."

Actually, outside of Jose Pedilla (who will be charged soon according to DHS),
I'm just looking for one other US citizen you can name who is in a US prison
without being convicted of a crime or awaiting trial for a crime. Just one.
Fool.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"