Old December 28th 06, 03:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Beware the Foul Mouthed K-Mart Dolls!

Mitch Crane wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

Mitch Crane wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
oups.com:

nightsoil wrote:
nightbat wrote

Commander Double-Anus wrote:
When a little girl had unwrapped her new doll on Christmas
morning, she was shocked to hear the "F" word coming out of
her little talking dolly's mouth!

Her father has taken the doll back to K-Mart to complain, and
is lodging a complaint with the manufacturer!

Double-Anus

fr00tbat

No tellin where the coffee boys foul antics will turn
up next,
oh the humanity! Is there nothing off bounds to these lost ones?
Thanks for your report Commander Double-Anus.

ponder on,
the FrOOtL00p

You ****ing, foul-mouthed saucerheads! Will you stop at nothing
to pervert young children?

I stopped at nothing once, but I didn't find anything.

No, you wouldn't, would you?

Not without a light source.

Yes, I prefer light sauces to heavy sauces.