Old February 9th 06, 05:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default I lost my medical, what do I do? Two words: Bushy Salami

Contact Bashir Slamati (Bushy Salami) he is somehow associated with or
is a competitor of Belfort Instruments. Bushy advocates lying on FAA
Medical Exams, and maybe he can introduce you to his doctor named
Albert Puskas (his doctor) ... not sure about the first name though.

Bushy Salami is laying low now, after he slammed Belfort and one of
their former employees in this newsgroup! Good Luck!

Grumman-581 wrote:
"buttman"wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm a CFI with a first class medical issued 6/15/05. I began taking a
banned medication (celexa) about a week ago. I have not flown since I
started the drugs, and I don't plan on returning until the medication
stops (the doc said that may not be for another 6-12 months). When I
"get back" will my current medical still be current, or will I have to
reapply for a new one? Am I supposed to tell the FAA about this, or do
I just wait it out or what?

Ditch the Celexa and get laid more often... That'll cure your depression...
Either that or it'll make you too tired to be depressed... evil-grin