Old November 9th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Fry

Default Thrown out of an FBO...

"JH" == Jay Honeck writes:

JH He laughed and said that he "Had to fill the tank more often
JH than that!", to which I laughingly replied "Yeah, the only
JH time the tanks don't get filled at our place is when hotel
JH owners use our van -- those guys are the cheapest SOBs
JH around!"

I changed two words in the "quote" above. How does it feel?

Others have already said it better than I. I'll just add that it
sounds like the guy is both a charter pilot and runs a business of
charter pilots, and you accidently insulted his entire professional
life. What to you was an overreaction to him might have been
considerable restraint.
--
A typical vice of American politics is the avoidance of saying
anything real on real issues.