Old March 12th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jkgoblue

Default Cubcrafters vs. Legend Cub

I recently got my tail wheel endorsement (in a Citabria) and really
enjoyed the whole experience. What a blast! While I like the Citabria,
the classic cub looks so neat and I'd love to check one out. I'm just
a renter now but I'm toying with owning a tailwheel. I'm quite tall
and I just fit into the Citabria and was wondering if I'd fit in one
of the newer cubs since they advertise it being 4 inches wider. (6'7",
200lbs)

Are there any new buyers out there who bought one of these new cubs?
Which Cub did you buy and why? If I can fit in a citabria, can I fit
in one of these?

Thanks