Old July 10th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning
Blanche

Default Need VOR indicator

john smith wrote:
(blanche cohen) wrote:

For those of you upgrading and have excess equipment....
my VOR/GS/LOC indicator died and I'm looking for one of the following:

GI 106A
KI 209
ND 200-306

It's got to talk to an SL30.

Is this the same indicator you wrote about that would not give the
right/left indications on the ILS?

Yup. After extensive talks with Salem, OR (home of Apollo...er...GarminAT)
the consensus is that the MC60 doesn't play well with too many
NAV/COM. So I'm going to move the MC60 to play with the TKM MX12 (which
means it *better* play well, since it's the same company) and
get one of the three above. According to the folks in Salem, they've
only tested it with these three and a Collins unit.