Old January 15th 04, 06:19 AM
Ardna

Please tell me that it is not the same old piece of crap that they showed
about 2 years ago. It shows you how much fact checking they did on that show
when the reporter referred to the incorrect aircraft make, several times.

Ardna

"Ron Lee" wrote in message
Did not know of their address plus they are unlikley to have a sense
of humor. Of course they may use it for their next expose.

Ron

"Greg Burkhart" wrote:

Did you copy on this??? ;-)

"Ron Lee" wrote in message
Our crack reporter Bubba Fox has infiltrated a rogue terrorist cell
and uncovered a threat to use rental trucks in nefarious acts. His
indepth report will be shown on tomorrow's evening news.
snip