Old March 23rd 04, 04:27 PM
Cecil E. Chapman

If you're looking for a lower price what you can do is bid on an auction for
one of the older tape sets on eBay,,, make sure you get a good price on it.
Then you can ship it to King Schools and they will give you 50% credit
towards the purchase of their latest set. Keep in mind this is only useful
if the price you win the auction at combined with what you will pay (50%
off) on the new set, is lower than the cost of the new set. I've done this
a couple of times and it has worked well.

Just a thought.

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL
Student-IASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -
"Anyone" wrote in message
Does anyone have the King CFI/FOI exam course and/or the King CFI

Checkride
Course on DVD? VHS doesn't do me a lot of good because I have a portable
DVD player and can watch DVD's anytime.

EBay doesn't anything but the ASA course which I heard isn't as good.

email me at rmandel_nospam_(at)airmail(dot)net. ---- change (at) to @
and (dot) to a period and remove _nospam_.

TIA