Old March 10th 05, 06:52 PM

This wiki will be getting a total redesign for anyone who cares to
know.

Also, wikipedia is just not the same. This is a wiki dedicated to the
sharing of aviation-only information that the entire community can
share. Events can be publicised easily, and it (I hope) will be a
one-stop for people wishing to get information on aviation in their
area.

It looks pretty weak at the moment I know, but give us time. With the
entire community pitching in no doubt we'll also have our aircraft
database complete. As for private hosting, I'm working on that ;-)