Old September 11th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
tony roberts[_1_]

Default Rotation

No they don't.
MS Flightsim models are not very good.
you can buy models (try Realair) that perform as they should do.

Tony

--

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL

In article ,
Mxsmanic wrote:

Do real aircraft abruptly pitch upward on take-off during rotation, or
is this an artifact of my simulator? I find that I must put the stick
forward slightly as soon as the nose rises, or I risk a tail strike.
This is especially true on small aircraft, such as the Baron 58.
Large jets seem to do the same thing, but at a slower speed. I am
curious as to whether real aircraft are the same way, and if so, what
the proper way is to rotate to minimize wild movements.