Old December 12th 03, 06:50 AM
Bernardo Melendez. Jr.

Default Lycoming 0-320 - 150 HP

LYCOMING 0-320 FOR SALE TO GOOD HOME
Certified Lycoming 0-320 – 150 HP. 1500 TTSN, 0 STOH. Conical mounts.
Overhauled with new pistons, bearings, rocker arms, intake and exhaust
valves, cam lifters, and tappet bodies. Dehydrator plugs. All parts
Magnafluxed. Chromed cylinders. Reworked power, oil pan and accessory
sections. No run-in has been done on this engine since overhaul.
Includes all accessories and comes with Hartzell constant speed prop
and governor. Asking price is $13,500 or best offer for the entire
package. Location is Houston, TX. You may contact me at 713-467-2575
or (cell) 281-536-9052. My e-mail; is: .