Old December 8th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Marco Leon[_5_]

Default Looking for older runway light fixtures

"Ron Lee" wrote in message
We have some older runway threshold lights (L861 SE type) with
individual red and green lenses that are smooth as opposed to the ones
today that have some shape to them. These lenses are inside the clear
globe. They are about 17 years old and I can't find replacements.

Anyone know of a source to get older replacement items?

Do you by chance live in Montana? Not sure if they have what you need.

http://www.mdt.mt.gov/aviation/resale-program.shtml

If you don't live there, I would call them anyway. They might tell you where
they get there supply or maybe even sell you what you need if you pour on
the sweet-talkin'!

Marco