Old October 30th 03, 06:20 AM
Bruce A. Frank

A call to Northwest Aero will probably give you the most reliable
information. I do know that the bolt pattern from '82 through '94 are
the same. I have no definitive info on later models but I have been told
that a NWA PSRU from an '87 3.8L V-6 engine bolted up to a 2001 4.2L
V-6.

James W Brackett wrote:

I am currently running a 1986 v6 with a Northwest Aero PSRU.
I was wondering when or if Ford changed the bolt hole pattern
on bell housing. I have a 2001 mustang with the 3.8 and would
like to maybe step up to fuel injection and the balanced intake.
JIM

--
Bruce A. Frank, Editor "Ford 3.8/4.2L Engine and V-6 STOL
Homebuilt Aircraft Newsletter"