Old August 19th 12, 12:17 AM
Course Correction Course Correction is offline
Junior Member

Default High Desert Storage

Hey everyone,im new to this site, and like everyone here im a pilot (CFII) but what i wanted to start a thread on is something that my family owns. My family currently owns 400 acres next to a paved public airport (which they also own) and a large steel building/hanger in the Sierra Nevada Mountains (close to a major city) Not wanting to type alot.. Id like thoughts on if anyone could give some business input or thoughts on turning this into a facility for degraded, un-flying, flying, abandoned, etc type of aircraft..
feel free to email me your thoughts.