Old August 21st 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Cary

Default KAP140 problems

While I will not rule out the possiblilty of operator error, I think
this is not likely. I have 98 hours in this airplane (a Diamond Twin
Star) and about 1300 hours total time, I have never seen this happen
with my KAP140 (and I have flown over 50 approaches with it). The KAP
does not control the rudder, and the turns were well coordinated
thanks to my rudder input. Throttle was set to 60% power which is what
I need for flying the descent on the ILS, and there is no prop control
in the FADEC system.

Cary

On Aug 20, 5:34 pm, "NW_Pilot"
wrote:
Sounds like operator error, Are you new at using the 140? If so it looks
like some one needs to learn to use the rudder in turns and how about useage
of prop and throttle controls also on approch? I can see it now elevator
trim stall on approch or at missed!