Old June 8th 04, 09:54 PM
Paul J. Adam

In message , robert
arndt writes
(Krztalizer) wrote in message
Few people know this, but the A-10 is actually a stolen WWII German design.
Sabotage at the factory and defeatist whiners kept the project from flying
before VE Day, but in 20 years the original plans will be released by the
military, clearly showing the RLM stamp in the upper left corner.

I know its true because I read it on Venik's website.

Gordon

It IS actually a stolen German design- a nameless Junkers Attack
Project which started in 1941.

Gordon, you have my salute. You cast a lure... and your prey didn't just
swallow hook, line and sinker but ate the rod as well - before looking
around for a club to helpfully gaff himself!

--
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.
Julius Caesar I:2