Old March 15th 05, 03:14 PM
Larry Dighera

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:35:57 -0500, wrote in
::

As a NY pilot, and with flying here as hard as it already
is, I am rallying to boycott the NY Times newspaper now! They don't
deserve my business nor the business of any pilot who cares about the
future of flying in this country. The report is neither object, true, nor
informative.

You are in the perfect position to educate the NY Times staff about
this issue. Please consider drafting a letter informing them of the
issues you cite.

Send a letter to the editor :
http://www.nytimes.com/ref/membercen...rtoeditor.html

The New York Times accepts opinion articles on any topic:
http://www.nytimes.com/ref/membercen...pedsubmit.html

How to Contact the News Staff:
http://www.nytimes.com/ref/membercen...aboutmain.html

Want to contact someone specific at The New York Times or NYTimes.com?
Send a blank message to for an automated response
containing the e-mail addresses of New York Times staff members who
have made them available to the public.

The author of the NY Times article is: ERIC LICHTBLAU