Old April 18th 05, 05:18 PM
N523RV

Default Updated RST Audio Panel?

Jim,

I had emailed you late last year inquiring about upgrades to your audio
panel product. I think you indicated that you were working on a new
version? If that is the case, do you expect it to be available any
time soon?

I think there might be a market for a scaled down version of an audio
panel.. unlike the current model which has many functions not used in
today's homebuilt.

- 2 place intercom
- 2 com inputs
- Stereo
- 3-4 unswitched inputs for devices that generate alarms
- switched input for stereo.
- marker beacon receiver/lights
- updated 'design' to look a bit more modern.

Things that I personally don't see a need for: ADF, DME, Speaker, dual
NAV's.... but that is just my personal opinion as I'm sure some will
want some of these functions.

Thanks!

Matthew