Old July 1st 03, 03:37 PM
Sydney Hoeltzli

I'm looking through this all in hindsight, of course. My installation
time could be off by as much as a factor of 2, but I wouldn't say

any more
than that.

I'd believe 50-60 hrs more easily, but I guess that proves what people
say, if you're going to do significant avionics upgrades it's cheapest
to wait until you're going to do the whole thing. I'm sure having
big gaping holes made some aspects easier. And of course if you solder
and do wire bundling on a daily basis I'm sure that makes you faster.

http://juneau.me.vt.edu/~papenfuss/plane.html

Beautiful work!

But if it were me I woulda sprung for one piece
of fancy new equipment: one of those PS Engineering combination
audio panel/intercoms with the built-in CD player

Fly it in good health,
Sydney