Old August 16th 03, 01:33 AM
Barnyard BOb --

9. I am well capable of flying a BD-5.
10. You are not capable of flying a BD-5.

You can't even _FIT_ in a BD-5, let alone fly one. chuckle

ABSOLUTE LIE...
I not only fit in a BD-5 just fine, but am capable of flying one
and you aren't. There is one in the hangar next door to me.

You forgot these....

1. You've got a reputation as a loud-mouth asshole with more hot air than
testicles, and can't do a damn thing about it except within your RAH Gaggle
herd.

2. I've got a reputation as a pretty decent journalist who calls them as he
sees them, doesn't charge anyone a dime to do so, and there's nothing you
can do about that either.

I know real journalists.
You are no journalist.
Just more legend in your own mind.

3. You've spent years trying to convince people Jim Campbell is a jerk.
You've failed, miserably.

MORE LIES.
I've spent NO TIME trying to convince anybody about Zoom Campbell.
Check Google and you will see.
A journalist checks facts and you have checked nothing.
You are no journalist by any stretch of the imagination.

4. I've spent years telling people Jim Campbell treats people the same way
they treat him. I succeeded.

5. Jim Campbell is a success, and his business is growing by leaps and
bounds.

How do you measure success?
I measure it by honesty, integrity and awards by peers.
What is it that Zoom is doing that rates bringing to light?

6. You're a loudmouth wannabe looking at nothing but anonymous retirement in
a folding-wing airplane.

And your still full of ****...
While I fly and you run nothing but your mouth.

9. When I go to airshows, people I've never met recognize me, say Hi and
tell me they like what I write and what I do.
10. When you go to airshows, people you've never met don't give a **** who
you are.

My ego does not require that I be the center if attention.
I rarely attend airshows.
If you did any research, you would know that.

SOooo, MORE LIES and more legend in your own mind.
Journalist, my ass!!!!!.

Maybe in the next life you'll learn your lesson and understand, like
Sluczarski (or however it's spelled), that you can't blindly attack people
whom you don't know just because you don't like the people they associate
with, and expect to get away with it.

Juan

Spin and LIE all you want, but I've never attacked Jim Campbell.
I don't need to, his record speaks for itself...
and so does yours, fruitcake.

Barnyard BOb