Old August 16th 03, 02:15 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article Z8e%a.151325$o%2.64788@sccrnsc02, Juan E Jimenez says...

Hey Unka Bob what's he talkin 'bout??

1. You've got a reputation as a loud-mouth asshole with more hot air than
testicles, and can't do a damn thing about it except within your RAH Gaggle
herd.

I've actually seen you fly a plane which is more then I can say for jaun.

2. I've got a reputation as a pretty decent journalist who calls them as he
sees them, doesn't charge anyone a dime to do so, and there's nothing you
can do about that either.

I guess he doesn't charge a dime because no reputable magazine will hire him to
write so he has to write for free....

3. You've spent years trying to convince people Jim Campbell is a jerk.
You've failed, miserably.
4. I've spent years telling people Jim Campbell treats people the same way
they treat him. I succeeded.

Seems to me zoom's proved himself a Jerk all by himself and he was very
successfull in doing so .

5. Jim Campbell is a success, and his business is growing by leaps and
bounds.

Hmm seems we've heard that before, let's see,how many subscribers to us aviator
magazine did he say he had??? and how many did he REALLY have??? How old is his
son now?

6. You're a loudmouth wannabe looking at nothing but anonymous retirement in
a folding-wing airplane.

Wannabe???

7. I've spent years of my time helping people get information and become
more educated about their chosen hobby.

Seems like he wasted a lot of time that would have been better spent actually
finishing a plane...and flying it.

8. You've spent years of your time trying to make sure everyone who ever
reads your messages knows you're a rabid putz with a chip on your shoulder,
with lots of bark/no bite.

Gee Bob I never saw that chip, let alone your shoulder. "lots of bark/ no bite"
is that kinda like "lots of build/no fly??"

9. When I go to airshows, people I've never met recognize me, say Hi and
tell me they like what I write and what I do.

Sounds like zoom on that one ...thousands of fans .Wishful thinking on both
their parts.

10. When you go to airshows, people you've never met don't give a **** who
you are.

So?? I guess what he's saying is that people he's never met give a **** and
people you never met don't.WOW!!what a celebrity...

Maybe in the next life you'll learn your lesson and understand, like
Sluczarski (or however it's spelled), that you can't blindly attack people
whom you don't know just because you don't like the people they associate
with, and expect to get away with it.

Juan

Lesson what lesson?? All I need to know is who people consider heros to be able
to know whether I like 'em or not.He likes zoom ...nuff said. I don't like
people who hero worship Charles Manson and I don't know them either.

Besides I learned enough about juan thru his posts to know I wouldn't like him
even if I knew him...He must really feel bad that I don't like him because he
always has to refer to me.Maybe I hurt his little feelings. :-)Gotta go got
better things to do .Deer season is coming and I gotta tune up my X bow, sight
in my Handgun and Shotguns AND go fly an airplane ,my airplane ,one I designed
and built . Guess that makes me a Wannabe too LOL!!!

Take care Unka Bob

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"if it looks like a Jerk,walks like a Jerk and talks like a Jerk, chances are
it's a Jerk" ........chuck s