Old January 11th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default Graphics card for fs 2004

sam wrote:

HI, I am planning to upgrade my graphics card,, any ideas what kind of
a card would make sence, I have a PC using XP, intel 2.6 processor and
512 ram Thanks

Depends on your budget. If you're trying to get improved performance,
consider getting an nVidia FX-5200 (try to find one with 256mb video
RAM) AND increasing your memory from 512mb to 1gb (or more). The 5200
will do a very good job, but you'll really get the performance
improvement from the additional memory. IMO, 512 isn't quite enough
when additional resolution is desired.