Old March 29th 04, 11:43 PM
Flying Squirrel

It certainly did not sound like a troll. Some of his specifics were
nonsense. His general point was not. Burgoyne's web rants might be
overcome, but continuing to dismiss rational and reasonable opponents will
eventually kill aerobatics near most major cities. Deal with it, work
with them, or face extinction.

"Kevin" wrote in message
newsiE9c.118065$_w.1382198@attbi_s53...
John Doe wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 05:24:25 GMT, "SeeAndAvoid"

wrote:

I know I'm not alone in these groups that this is all very disturbing.
Especially if you are operating legally within the regs and being

threatened
in one way or another. I was once, ONCE. (Johnny Dangerously

reference).
Time to take the
fight back to them.

Then you shall have one, Chris.

This is precisely the problem.

(big snip)
That's the way it is. The ball's in your court. Unless the aviation

community
and perhaps the FAA can work out a helpful response,.the path is going

to be
regrettably clear.

Thank you for reading this.

Sounds like a troll.