Old June 11th 04, 04:36 PM
quicksand28

"John Galt" wrote in message
m...
I don't want anything from you or the state. The supporters of
taxation are the ones who want a free ride, on the money confiscated
from me.

EXACTLY!!

Taxation is theft.

Show me a man who resents paying taxes and I'll show you a man looking

for a
free ride.

Lisa K. Bernacchio is obviously a statist control-freak. Hitler's
biggest supporters were women, the "soccer-moms" of that time. They
wanted the security the fascists promised and seemed to provide for a
time. In the end they became rape victims of Russian soldiers, and
deservedly so.

All politicians are crooks and all police are punks with badges.