Old March 8th 04, 09:06 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Snowbird" wrote in message
om...

This is kind of funny to me. I remember some time ago I posted
about an incident where a Big Iron captain got P/O'ed at a not-
busy controller for not pointing me out as traffic (I was VFR
with flight following and couldn't have hit him with a JATO assist).

I seem to recall that several ATCS on the groups including SPM and
(I think) you, jumped all over me pointing out that just because I
didn't hear the controller talking a lot on that freq., doesn't mean
he isn't busy, he could be doing a lot of coordination so forth so on.

Odd, I don't recall anything like that.