Old February 3rd 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Remember to tip your ... pilot?

I tipped the guy who flew my friends and I over the Grand Canyon. He let me
sit in the front seat after I told him I was in flight training (at the
time). He was paying his dues towards a regional job. I knew he was making
pennies for his time, and was flying a fairly dangerous route. My wife and
I tipped him $20.00, and I was sure to have the other couple tip him $20.00.
He was really appreciative. It made me feel bad when I found out that our
generosity was rare.

--
John Huthmaker
PPL-SEL P-28-161

http://www.cogentnetworking.com
"Brien K. Meehan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Is it customary for passengers to tip their charter or sightseeing
pilot?