Old July 25th 09, 02:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
A Lieberma[_2_]

Default Startup, runup, shutdown, turns and landings - 2 videos

Monkeying around with my new camera today as well as warming up the
engine for an oil change that was due.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki79yX4bhJ4

This video that shows my startup, runup and shutdown procedures.
Entire video is on the ground. Text overlay's explain "why I did do
what I do" Any comments to improving what I do always most
appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqOaE8uG1Eg

This video is my takeoff, contact with KJAN approach, various types of
turns and three landings. The last landing in this video is my best I
have captured on video to date.