Old April 15th 10, 03:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Canuck[_9_]

Default James Richardson International -- Almost Ready For Prime Time

The airport terminal is going to open later this Summer/Autumn. It looks
like it will be a very beautiful building once it is done and it will be a
state of the art airport terminal. I can't wait to see it from the inside.
I'm hoping that the old building will become the site of the new home for
the Western Canada Aviation Museum. We'll see. So far, no plans have been
announced for that space.

Please come and visit my Google Group devoted to aviation, aviation
photography, and so on. Everyone is welcome. Join us and start posting your
photos.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.ca/group/aviati...n-by-you?hl=en
Nick