Old May 6th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Carter[_1_]

Default troubles with ATC

Maybe not uninformed, but you couldn't prove it - the authors cited no
sources.

Probably not bigoted, racially or sexually anyway, but I'm not so sure about
the authors' bigotry toward organizational management.

Definitely a rant however. Not a shred of balance to the information.

This reminds me of Oppenheimer's quote about becoming the destroyer of
worlds. Damn this thing call the Internet and its propensity to give voice
to so many who were thought to be so much smarter when they were quiet.

--
Jim Carter
Rogers, Arkansas

"john hawkins" wrote in message
et...
No this is not an uniformed bigoted rant. the Controllers are in fact
having a hard time.

take a look at
http://themainbang.typepad.com/

http://vanityfairmusings.blogspot.com/