Old December 1st 05, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default Right File, Wrong Directory?

scooter wrote:
Wow!, thanks. I've never participated in a group before. Looks like
I'll stick around a while. If anyone needs info on flying the bush in
Costa Rica, I'm your man. Tnx again.

--

Scooter,

Come over to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim like the man said. You get
friendship, good advice and now you get to put up your photo on a map of the
world to show us where you live and what you look like :-)
Flying in Costa Rica seems interesting, we'd all like to hear about that..

Quilly,

Have a look at the new Anti-Spyware program CounterSpy
I recommend it, it worked for me at,

http://quilljar.users.btopenworld.com/