Old February 17th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default GAS or MIG welding on 4130 tube?

Bushy Pete wrote:
, and 1 well cleaning machine which has a 28 foot telescoping crane.

Can you tell me more?

I have a 28 foot deep well that collects silt and crap. It is 4 foot
concrete pipe across at the top, and goes all the way down to 2 foot pipe at
the bottom. Sections have been added by hand over the years, but I use a
sludge pump on a flexdrive shaft to remove the sand and silt, and find that
returning some of the waste water under pressure from a 1/2 inch pipe stirs
up the silt and allows much faster cleanup.

Thanks,
Peter

Peter, if you will contact me directly I will tell you how the cleaning
machine works. Go back to my original post for the e-mail add
Rocky