Old July 3rd 12, 01:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default FlarmNet

Hi Brad,

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm pretty sure that the FLARMNet support is
already working in the PowerFLARM. It has nothing to do with flight
recording. Just register with FLARMNet and download the latest FLARMNet
file onto a memory card and it should be copied into the PowerFLARM at
power-up.

Do you have a PowerFLARM Portable or Brick? With the Brick, I believe the
FLARMNet support is in the display.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

"Brad" wrote in message

Am I correct in that until PowerFlarm enables the flight logging
function, all the information that is available by registering with
FlarmNet is now not available?

Brad