Old March 20th 05, 07:19 PM
Juan Jimenez

No, but when you find someone who goes out of his way to do his job
honestly, correctly and accurately on a regular basis, you should reward
that person's attitude with something extra to demonstrate you appreciate
the extra effort. In my case, I ocassionally show up at the shop at closing
time with a case of very cold beer and some good food, bring a toy for one
of the kids, etc. And this doesn't just apply to A&P's.

"Michael Horowitz" wrote in message
I imagine circumstances dictate this to some degree, but if your A&P
does some work for you, do you tip him? Percentage? - Mike