Old December 4th 09, 05:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Ash

Default Reflections on a year of aircraft ownership

In article ,
Mark Hansen wrote:

On 12/3/2009 9:28 PM, Mike Ash wrote:
Since the last one seemed to work pretty well, here's another
cross-posted shot at injecting some relevant content into the group.

Wow! Thanks for the write-up, Mike. Gliders is one aspect of flying
that I'm still considering and sure love reading of your exploits.

Due to finances, I've had to reduce the amount of flying that I'm
doing, but just went out the other day to maintain my currency and
had a really wonderful flying day. It made me realize that I really
don't want to let anything get in the way of my ability to fly!

Thanks again for sharing. By the way, I think you should have
included rec.aviation.owning.

I didn't think of including .owning, since I don't subscribe to it. I'll
have to check it out, since it *is* appropriate to my situation now....

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth