Old March 5th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default 12VDC - 115V 3 PHASE 400HZ POWER SUPPLY

The same old problem but I want to power Litton Gyros I obtained with
what I am led to believe is a 3 phase 400hz 155V AC power supply ? I
have the Gyros and they have a small board on the side with lots of
resistors on them so I really don't know where to start in getting a
circuit for these ??? Does anyone know of a circuit for the power
supply and then the correct way to connect the power supply to the Gyro
???? I am looking to feed 12/24vDC to the PS..???Tony