Old November 17th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Judah

Default PHIL Thrown out of an FBO...

Don Tabor wrote in
:

It would seem to me to be an excellent argument for taking care not to
scare him.

He's already scared me. By your and his arguments, I would be justified to
wipe out everyone who flies a Grumman Cheetah in a pre-emptive strike.
Obviously anyone who flies a Grumman Cheetah must feel the same was as
Grumman-581, and be very dangerous.

While we're at it, let's nuke Houston, TX too. Because I know some people
from Houston, and they all pretty much feel the same way as Grumman, and
surely are equally as dangerous.

And just in case there are any stragglers, let's hunt down and assasinate
anyone who went to Louisiana State University, and anyone who went to
Louisiana Tech as well. After all, education has an influence on one's ideas
and principles, so surely others with Grumman's ideas came from the same
University.

Grumman on his website says, "There is a certain mentality that is necessary
for one to be a contractor." Holy cow! Does this mean that all contractors
have his mentality as well? We better get started on killing all the
contractors then, before they "get" us.

For me, deadly force is appropriate for eliminating threats to my
children and grandchildren.

I agree. But Genocide of an entire culture of people based on a single
demographic is not.

So, cultures who make a point of threatening those I love are
appropriate for neutralization. It is not necessary to kill them all,
but we are entirely justified in denying them the technology for doing
us harm.

True. But that's not what Grumman has been pitching...