Old March 1st 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jon

Default MS Flight Sim

On Mar 1, 9:53 am, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com
wrote:
Sam Spade wrote:
I use Netscape as my news reader. Do you know how to kill a pest on
that platform?

Which client? I have an older version of Communicator that bundles
Netscape's Mail and News clients, running on a Unix box. Haven't used
it in years, but can check if needed.

I don't have a clue.

No idea. I know how to filter with my software but have no clue with Netscape
either. Surely there's a way.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

If you're using Thunderbird, you can 'kill' a thread, but that might
be overkill. Filtering is straightforward:

Select message from plonkee-to-be
Message - Create Filter from Message

Then it just becomes an issue of managing those that continue to feed
the obsession by replying, e.g. deciding which of those must be
plonked.

HTH...

Regards,
Jon