Old November 14th 03, 11:53 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message ...
"redc1c4" wrote in message
Tarver Engineering wrote:

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:55:16 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

So what I wrote in the first place is correct.

"You men like the 8 inchers added to the F-22 wings? "

That is what Lockmart said publicly about their airplane.

cite please.

No.

I don't have any need, or desire, to convence clueless socks of anything.
Although your quote from lockmart is interesting, it is very far from being
anything difinitive, as lockmart has already been caught lying several times
WRT the F-22.

For those unfamiliar with the more esoteric meanings of Tarverese,
this translates as, "I got caught in a lie again, but I'll be damned
if I'll ever admit it." It is located in the Tarverise-English
Translation dictionary, along with "optical nuke", "splaps",
"recoiless guns in AC-130's", etc.

Brooks