Old August 12th 08, 07:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.PAR2

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 00:10:21 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote

He asked before he flooded. Everyone said go ahead.

Yes, they did, but the picture file size was not included in the warning,
was it? That is one part of my beef, but like you said, at least there was
fair warning.

"It will take several day to complete the posting as it is 4.7 GB in
size"

The only error he made was using rar.

Yes, and not breaking it up into individual picture files.

That's what I meant.

No never mind to me. I am completely able to ignore series that I do not
want to hassle with. I do feel bad in the fact that there were no doubt
pictures in there that I would loved to have seen.

I've almost got it all, gonna have to request reposts though....

Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?

That is soooooo baaaaad ! ! !

Ten lashes with a wet noodle, and.....

Oo er!

Go to your room, Peter! g

On my own?

Never have I seen a word as accurate as politics.
Poly meaning many, and tic being a blood-sucking thing.