Old January 3rd 12, 03:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default Pawnee front seal leak

On Jan 2, 8:14*pm, aerodyne wrote:
On Jan 2, 6:53*am, Andy wrote:

Thanks to those that replied to my post in September. *One Pawnee was
fixed by changing the crank seal, the other was fixed by snugging down
the governor plate nuts. * It took a while to hear about this as I
don't see the mechanics that often.

I was not able to reply on that old thread.

Andy

Andy;

Glad you fixed the problem. *I check the nuts and safety wire on the
plate on every preflight - *It can be a recurring problem,, and I have
seen the wire broken.

Aerodyne

Does anyone have a GOOD Pawnee preflight checklist they could share,
or a link to one?

Kirk
66