Old December 19th 17, 06:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Soaring in Slovenia

Hi Tim,

You may want to ask the people at Naviter and LXNAV and LX Navigation. Andrej from Naviter flies from the airport in or near Kranj. The LXNAV and LX Navigation teams keeps their gliders at the airport in Celje.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

On Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 12:06:03 PM UTC-6, wrote:
We're planning a trip this summer to Slovenia, and I would like to find a club or commercial glider port where I could spend 2-3 days soaring. I have a glider rating in the U.S. and have flown a couple times in Germany at DASSU (Great place, by the way!). Based on my experience in Germany, I assume I would need to fly with an instructor in Slovenia. Does anyone have an experience they could share about soaring in Slovenia while on vacation. Should I be looking at locations other than Lesce-Bled?
Thanks!
Tim