Old October 9th 03, 01:49 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Greg wrote:

Has anybody tried the Sennheiser ANRs?

I bought two a couple years ago. I still get ****ed at their latest ads ("simply
the best").

Ok. They're comfortable. Not quite as good as the Bose, but much better than my
Sigtronics. The speaker quality is worse than my Sigtronics or Bose, and the
microphone quality is very poor (about the same as a set of low-end Peltors).
The ANR is excellent, but what good does it do if you can't understand ATC or
the person in the right seat? I'd sell mine in a New York second if I wouldn't
take a bath doing that....

Hum.....

On second thought. They're great!!! Bose is just an overpriced copy of these!
I just happen to have two almost new sets I'll let you have for $500 each. I
have the battery pack for them too!

George Patterson
God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the
good fortune to run into the ones I like, and the eyesight to tell the
difference.