Old December 28th 04, 04:38 AM
BTIZ

Scenic Airlines, Vision Airlines, Air Vegas (closed?) all at KVGT, Las Vegas
NV
Flying Twin Otters, Beech 99s, etc..

BT

"aluckyguess" wrote in message
How do you find out about these programs? Sounds interesting.
"BTIZ" wrote in message
if you loose??

If I were a betting man.. I would say you WILL loose..

it would be better to complete the training.. work the required servitude
off.. and then quit..

they are protecting their investment.. that you get training.. and then
go work for someone else..

that is the standard contract around here.. with two small "commuter"
Ditch Running airlines..

They provide training, type certificates.. and you fly for them for a
year.. or pay them $5000 (was the last going rate)

BT

"Bravo8500" wrote in message
oups.com...
How much would you guess legal fees would be if I lose - the contract
provides that they can sue for them.