Old September 23rd 04, 02:06 PM
gerrcoin

You might want to contact Southern Helicopters. They are the UK
distributor for Rotorway and should be able to handle any questions
like this. (remove "-nospam" from email)

162F (B)
UNITED KINGDOM
Contact: Jonathan Bull,
Southern Helicopters Ltd.
Street Farm,
Takeley
Bishops Stortsford,
Herts
CM22 6OU
United Kingdom
Telephone: +44-1279-870211
Fax: +44-1279-870255
Email:

Also I found this rather interesting, no finance info though.
http://www.i2itelevision.com/video_store.php
and scroll to "A chopper is born".
It's a 3 hour DVD from the Discovery Home & lesure channel covering
the building of a Rotorway Exec 162F.

Gerr

"George Boyd Ratcliff" wrote in message
om...

Hi

Are there many homebuilders on this newsgroup?
I'm looking into building a Rotorway Exec 162F helicopter. I have lots
of questions pertinent to the UK only (ie can you finance kits in the
uk).

Are there any homebuilders out there who have the answers?

I've tried the PFA, but they only seem to have building info - none of
the peripheral stuff!

Thanks in advance

George